An 8052-based wireless LAN card.
The idea is simple: to get a device that lets multiple computers talk each
other, on a shared medium (no wires), just as an ethernet adapter does ... from
- full Linux o/s support (2.2.x kernel series).
- 125 kbps data transfer rate (physical layer).
- medium access: csma/ca.
- ether type(*): infra red beam (865nm peak wavelength).
- bidirectional paralell port interface.
- net diameter: variable (4+ mts with 3 leds, maybe 6 mts or more with 6
- wlan controller cpu: atmel AT89C52 @ 24 mhz.
- i/r codec: atmel AT89C2051 @ 24 mhz (software codec).