TinyCAD is a schematic capture program for Windows.TinyCAD is a very old program. It was written in 1994/95 for Windows. For a long time it stagnated;
now TinyCAD is back - and this time available under the LGPL.
TinyCAD has the following features:
- Easy to create circuit diagrams using the supplied libraries
- Draw your circuits and then paste them into Word or Print them
- Create a Bill of Materials
- Paste in bitmaps or drawings from other applications
- Create your own libraries and component symbols easily
- Check your design for unconnected nets and other mistakes
- Create netlists for integration with other products
- Full support for data buses, labels, power supplies
Full support for multiple parts per package
- Print a thumb-view of libraries
- All the normal Windows' features such as Print Preview, Multiple-level Undo/Redo, any select any font
Version 2.00.00 adds new facilities to the editing libraries, including multiple names per symbol and easy import and export of symbols from a library. Also included in this release is multiple sheet designs (much like Excel).