Icarus Verilog Interactive (IVI) is a graphical, interactive user-interface to the Icarus Open-Source verilog simulator.
The 0.1-20030302 release adds the following
- DR 685763: Support lockable cursors. When a cursor is locked, it
may not be moved. This can be helpful in preventing
- DR 686970: Cursor lock-state is saved to the format file
- DR 680053: Added separate slots for each cursor in the wave window.
- DR 678927: Added basic cursor-delta measurements to the wave window.
- DR 686967: Unexpanded vector values containing X/Z are colorized
- DR 686899: Waveform print's basic functionality is present. There
are several _big_ limitations - only Landscape is supported
and some dimensional limitations are present.
- printing may only be Nx1 pages
- Only landscape printing is supported
- DR 695778: build script broken for minirisc design
- DR 695775: Added SafeInit routines to modules. This seems to be
necessary on OSX.